This is a nut-based lactose free super drink full of healthy essential fats and proteins. The protein content in this recipe helps in improving the growth, height and brain power. Additionally, an amazing alternative to all those who are lactose intolerant.
- Almonds/cashew nuts 15-20 nos.
- Fresh Dates 3-4 nos.
- Soak cashew nuts/ almonds overnight.
- Grind almonds/cashew nuts and dates in a mixer with little amount of water to make a smooth paste. Add the rest of the water and churn again.
- Strain this paste using a soup sieve and separate out the milk.
- Pour this milk into the mixer blend again with 1-2 cubes of ice.
- Almond/cashew nuts date milk is ready to drink.