This gut friendly smoothie, that is rich in probiotics, will help in maintaining the good flora in the gut. It’s a perfect dessert and can be given at any time (before school or after meals] to curb those sweet cravings.
• Any seasonal fruit (strawberries/mangoes)
• Hung curd – 1cup
• Jaggery powder/date syrup (optional)
• Mixed nuts
1. In a bowl, put 1 cup of hung curd and beat it nicely. Mix any fresh seasonal fruit to it (can mix diced fruits or fruit puree).
2. Add required amount of jaggery powder/date syrup for sweetness.
3. Take it out in a glass and serve with chopped nuts.