Brilliant recipe to keep young athletes’ energy at high levels. This recipe is a good replacement for normal pancakes made with refined flour. Ingredients used for these pancakes are also rich sources of dietary fibre, iron and magnesium.
- Whole wheat flour – ½ cup
- Banana flour – ½ cup
- Milk ½- ¾ cup
- Jaggery powder – 2 teaspoon
- Any seasonal fresh fruit – 1
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, banana flour and mix it well using milk.
- Next add 2 teaspoon of jaggery powder to add sweetness and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Put little butter on a pan, once it’s heated, pour a ladleful of batter and cook until both sides are light golden brown in color.
- Once done, take it out on a plate and serve with freshly cut fruits.