Packed with the power of proteins, it’s a healthy recipe with the goodness of calcium, which is extremely important for the growth of healthy bones and teeth.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Organic sattu powder – 2-3 teaspoon
- Jaggery powder/date syrup- 1 teaspoon
- Jeera/nutmeg powder – a pinch
- Heat the milk on low flame and add 2 teaspoon of sattu powder to it stirring continuously to avoid any lumps.
- Once it’s mixed well, add jaggery powder/date syrup for sweetness and mix well.
- Sprinkle a pinch of jeera powder/nutmeg powder and mix well. Pour this healthy drink in a glass and serve warm/chilled.
- (Can garnish with any nut powder or finely chopped nuts.)