Ditch the processed whey and give your sports child natural whey in form of a fruit shake. This recipe is best after rigorous practices, as the high biological and complete protein in its natural form will be absorbed to maximum capacity without affecting the kidneys.
- Homemade whey water – 1 cup
- Any seasonal fruits (Eg. Apples, strawberries or mangoes) – 1 no. (In case of small size fruits, 2-3 nos.)
- Jaggery powder/date syrup- 1 teaspoon
- Nut powder/chopped (optional)
- Blend together whey water along with any seasonal fruit and date syrup/jaggery powder.
- Once blended, pour it in a glass and garnish it with some nut powder/chopped nuts and serve fresh.
(If required, you can add some ice cubes for a cold smoothie.)