A wholesome meal to itself, do try out our protein bowl for finicky and malnourished young athletes. This well balanced bowl, full of flavors and energy packed ingredients will give your child that energy packed sports performance.
- Rice – 30gms
- Paneer – 50gms
- Rajma – 1 Tablespoon
- Onion – ½
- Tomato – 1 small
- Desi ghee – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric – ¼ teaspoon
- Bay leaf – 1 small
- Cloves, cardamom, black pepper- 2-3nos.
- Pepper powder
- Oil/butter(as recommended)
- Boil rajma and keep it aside.
- Sautee paneer using a teaspoon of ghee and keep it aside.
- In a pan add a teaspoon of ghee. Once it’s warm enough, add bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and black peppers.
- Add onion and sautee for some time, transfer tomatoes and soaked rice to it.
- Add a pinch of haldi powder, pepper powder and salt to taste and add water and cook till done.
- To this mixture add, rajma and sautéed paneer and mix well.
- Serve it warm and garnish with freshly cut coriander.