A super creamy recipe packed with carbs, healthy fats, potassium, magnesium, vitamin C and proteins. This recipe ensures healthy body weight and good growth nutrients.
- Broccoli (roughly cut) – 2 ½ cups
- Potatoes (roughly cut) – 2 ½ cups
- Water – 3 cups
- Rock salt – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Ginger (grated) – 1 inch
- Black pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 Tablespoon
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add broccoli, potato and water. Cover the pot and let the vegetables cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. Add the ginger to the saucepan and let it cook with the vegetables for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the stove and use a blender to puree the vegetables. Strain the above puree using a soup strainer.
- In a saucepan add 1 tsp of ghee/butter and the puree. Cover and let it cook for some time.
- Add the seasonings like salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk and keep stirring for a minute. Pour the soup in the bowl and garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve warm.